Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wool DreadLocks

I LOVE dreadlocks. I'm attracted to dreadlocks. I think I would like dreadlocks. But I wouldn't want to shave my head when I tired of them. So if anyone can tell me differently, let me know ...

Wool Dreadlocks
I made wool dreadlocks and attached them to a crocheted headband I made. Monte would rather I make dreadlocks that match my hair coloring - looking more natural. So maybe I'll make a wig of them someday ... But here's what I made so far ...


I pulled long stands of wool, wet them with hot soapy water and gently rolled them on bubblewrap. That's it. I left one end unfelted. I stuck these ends through the crochet holes and wet the headband and soaped it up and rubbed it on bubblewrap. This secured the wool locks to the headband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...