Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Tea Ukrainian Egg Craft

Merengues spread with jam & cookies
Veggies & 3 dips - boiled small potatoes are the favorite!
I did it again - I had another tea crafting party. Like my Valentine Tea crafting party I posted about, I invited people to tea and learn the art of Ukrainian/Pysanky egg dyeing. Needlefelting was the other craft option. I did a post about the Ukrainian wax resist dye process earlier, so see it for the details. This time I made some desert along with the sandwiches and scones (see my kitchen blog for recipes). The favorite was banana bread spread with Nutella and a Granny Smith apple slice.

Ukrainian Egg Dyeing


Ukrainian Eggs and a Needlefelted Picture


Hanna and Phill needlefelting

Relaxing, eating supper with friends


Dawson using Kistka tool with beeswax on a raw egg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...